Monday, February 27, 2012

You Break It, You Bought It

We went to visit Mack's parents in Snowflake this last weekend (pictures and stories to come). The suitcase from our trip was sitting open in our bedroom this morning. Jessenia was rummaging through it and found my sunglasses (a bit of an obsession with her). The lens had popped out of them (it happens all the time) and she began asking two thousand questions about it (also very typical). She wanted to know how they had gotten broken and who had done it. We told her that Mommy broke them but we could fix them really easy. She immediately turned to me and said, "If you break it, you don't get another one!" We started cracking up. I tell the kids all the time that if they break something or lose it that they will not get another one. I guess they really are listening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment