Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Family Portraits

When Mack and I first got married we wanted to have family pictures taken every year. Well, we were married in October of 2008 and we had our first family pictures taken in January of 2012. Needless to say, we failed at that goal. But now that we have cute kids to make the pictures look nice we thought we would give it a go. Plus we bought a Groupon to force ourselves to do it. So on the last day before the Groupon expired, five days after we obtained custody of Reese and Jessenia, we went and got family pictures taken.
It was an adventure and a half. A three year old, a two year old, and a ten month old make for some entertaining picture taking. It was hard to get the kids all to smile, much less at the same time. The poor girl that took our pictures sure earned her money. After we were done Mack asked me if I selected the pictures that made him look the slimmest. I told him that I didn't even look at the two of us because in general we were smiling and looking at the camera in all of them. I had to lower my expectations of smiles from everyone and just go with ones where we were all looking at the camera. We only have one of the pictures in digital form so here it is.

Not too bad, eh? I think all of the kids look really sweet. Brisbane had a fever and looks ghost white pale. He is even making Mack and I look tan (so not the case). You should see the ones that didn't make the cut. They had to eventually put Brisbane in a box for the children only pictures because the other two couldn't control them. Can't wait until they are all a year older so we can do it again.

Maybe we will have four kids by then! Just Kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment