Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"Mom, Can We Stop Now?"

These are the first pictures that I took of Reese and Jessenia, so they are from a couple of weeks ago. We try to do some sort of "structured" play everyday, it doesn't always happen, but we try. This day we did Shaving Cream Art. The kids put on some of Mack's old T-Shirts (I was secretly hoping they would ruin them. Don't get me started on Mack advertising for companies that have laid him off, by walking around in their shirts half the days of the week). Don't they look cute?


Then I put shaving cream on a jelly roll pan and let the kids go at it.
I thought they would love getting their hands dirty and playing around with the shaving cream. Don't they look like happy kids?

Let's just say that Reese is doing a really good job of faking it for the picture. About two minutes in, he asked if he could wash his hands (must take after his Uncle Paul). This is the same kid who tells me several times a day that Brisbane is "putting his slobber on it". He doesn't handle yucky well. I should have known.

Jessenia had a pretty good time though. Please ignore her hair. I am ashamed to admit that I did create the awesome side pony tail look that she is sporting. Like I said, some of the first pictures. Which means some of the first days of me doing hair. If you know me, you know that I am clueless as to maintaining my own appearance so it is only appropriate that I am equally abysmal at my daughter's looks. I digress...



"I am smiling, but this is gross!"

No comments:

Post a Comment