Saturday, February 4, 2012

"My Nose is Coming Out"

I hear these five words at least fifteen times a day. My sweet little Jessenia will interrupt me when I am doing dishes, cooking, feeding Brisbane, or playing with Reese and inform me that her 'nose is coming out'. Before you fear for her health, this is just her way of telling me that she needs a tissue to wipe her nose.
We are currently on the healthy side of the Great Scourge of 2012 (this will be renamed Scourge I when the next scourge hits later this year). Each member of our family has currently used an entire box of Kleenex. Brisbane had a double ear infection to go with it and has to date used more Kleenex than the rest of us combined. I wonder what he would say if he could talk and wanted a tissue. "Mom, my nose is falling off"? Falling off seems just as plausible as "coming out" or even "running".

No comments:

Post a Comment