Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bonding

We decided to have some bonding time with the kiddos. Mack took Reese to mutual Wednesday night and I kept Jessenia and Brisbane at home. Jessenia is a totaly girly-girl and unfortunately has me for a mother. So I dug down deep and painted her nails. She choose the girliest purple color that I had (although as soon as I was done asked if they could be black...uh...no). We read some stories together and after they were dry she wanted to show them off.

Adorable.

We had a fun night. Jessenia wanted to take some pictures so I let her take a shot of Brisbane (and Zippy).
I sure do love my sweet Jessenia, girly-girl and all.

The best part about the nail painting though was the next day when I took the kids to counseling. Reese told EVERYONE about his sister's nails being painted. He told the people in the waiting room, he told the ladies in the elevator with us, and of course he told the counselor. It was pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment