Saturday, February 4, 2012

Park

The kids and I don't get to see Mack too often these days. He is in the midst of some intense Medical School coursework. So we decided that I would take the kids to the park by his school for lunch and some fun. When I told the kids we were going to get to see Daddy, they were beyond excited.

Sidenote: The other day I let Zippy into the garage to eat (we have to keep her food bowl and water out there or else I spend all day keeping it away from Brisbane). When Reese heard the door close that leads to the garage, he came running from his bedroom yelling, "DADDY!" It was devastating when I had to tell him that it was just Zippy.

Here are some pictures from our adventure to the park. The kids were really timid at first but they did ok. Jessenia will probably never go down the slide with turns again. Reese was somewhat traumatized when I told him he couldn't sit in the bucket baby swing and had to use the big swing. And Brisbane just wanted to eat the sand.

1 comment:

  1. Monica, I'm so excited that you started a family blog and now I can see pics of (and read stories about) your adorable children! (Oh, and Zippy. I'm sure that there will be Zippy stories as well.)

    I mean, I'd be more excited if you were my neighbor and I could see your kids in real life all the time and we could eat bacon or The Brownies on a regular basis, but I'll take a blog. I can work with that. :-)

    ReplyDelete