Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Shoes

I have a few pairs of shoes. I also have a habit of leaving my few pairs of shoes lying around. (My mother is currently thinking, "Some things never change".) I call the scattered shoes all over my bedroom my 'Shoe Garden'. Eventually I get tired of all of them lying around and I put them away. Mack some times plants shoes in my garden...we are kindred spirits like that.
Occassionally I will leave a pair (or two) in the living room. Ever since Brisbane started chewing on everything this has become increasingly more rare. But the other day Reese and Jessenia found some of my shoes.
They kept walking around saying, "Look! I'm Mom". They were very proud of themselves that they could walk and wear those boats on their feet. So I took a picture.
P.S. I may or may not have had to bribe Reese to give a real smile in this picture instead of that maniacal face we usually get.
Note to Jo (if you are reading this): You will see that Jessenia has that little coin purse Cili gave her clutched in her hand. That thing goes everywhere with her. She keeps this scrap of paper that she got in nursery in it and whips it out and asks me to read it all the time. It says, "Follow the Prophet." "Joseph Smith taught us to read the scriptures." I don't even look at it anymore. Just recite the little saying. Super cute!
Jessenia & Reese LOVE Cili!

No comments:

Post a Comment