Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Chef Brisbane

I knew this day was coming, but I wasn't prepared for it. Yesterday Brisbane figured out that he can open the kitchen cupboards. I have actually been surprised that he hasn't figured it out before since the kitchen (i.e. dishwasher) is one of his favorite places in the house. The other kids were eating lunch when we saw this...






Reese says to me, "Look Mom, Brisbane's cooking!"




It was too adorable. We then had a lengthy conversation about all of the delicious foods that Brisbane was going to make us for dinner. Reese may have convinced Brisane to make chicken noodle soup.


You never know, he might become quite the chef when he is older. I wouldn't mind if he wanted to take over cooking duties from here on out.


No comments:

Post a Comment