Monday, July 9, 2012

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?!

It has been a while.  We have been out of town much of the last three weeks.  I don't post on my blog while I am out of town because I don't want people to know that there is nobody at my house.  I get a bit freaked out by how much people are willing to share about their whereabouts on a public blog or facebook.  I currently know of several friends who are out of the state or country for several days or weeks.  And if I know, that means hundreds of other people probably know as well.  Be safe, people.
Now enough of that lecture.
I took the kids to my parents' house for the week leading up to Mack taking his Step 1 Board exams.  We are a minor distraction and so he had a whole week of guilt free studying.  The kids and I had a great time.  We miss Grandma and Grandpa a lot, but Brisbane misses them most of all.  He gets held a LOT at Grandma's house and is quite disappointed with me right now.
After Mack took his test, we were off to San Diego for a little family vacation.  We promised the kids a trip to the beach, and we delivered.  Prepare yourself for some awesome vacation stories to come.
From San Diego we went to Mack's families' reunion.  Imagine 80 people, all related, together for two days.  Good times.
So I have lots of fresh material to write about.  I am making it a goal to write more times in July than any other month.  I am already nine days behind, so time to get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment