Thursday, July 12, 2012

Play-Doh Extraordinaire

I hope if my children ever have children that I am half as cool of a Grandma as my kids have.  My kids have two seriously awesome Grandmas.  You can start being jealous, right about....now.
In Award Winning Grandmother fashion, my mother whipped up some homemade play-doh for the kids.  Mom asked me what color play-doh she should make and I suggested purple.  The play-doh was awesome but my choice of color turned out more gray.  Ooops.
 We took the kids outside on the patio to contain some of the mess. 
 Grandma has way cooler play-doh toys than we do, so the kids had a blast.
 Brisbane played (aka ate) some playdoh for two minutes but he was mostly interested in destroying his sibling's creations (I think everyone is looking forward to him growing out of that phase....in 15 years). 
But most of the time Brisbane just wanted Grandma to hold him.  And by 'most of the time', I don't mean "Most of Play-Doh Time".  I mean "Most of Every Second That We Were There Time".

No comments:

Post a Comment