Monday, July 16, 2012

Park--Take 2

There are two parks in Carlsbad.  I know that all of these wildly exciting attractions are causing all of my readers to get Carlsbad-mania.  There is going to be an onslaught of people moving to the fair town, now that I have shown off its best and brightest features on this blog.  We woke up even earlier than the last time we went to the park.
 And that is the only picture I got from our little adventure.  My kiddos were much too terrified to go down the slides (except for Brisbane) and I spent most of my time trying to create fun at the park.
Then we walked across the floating bridge.  That's right, Carlsbad has a floating bridge too.  I thought the kids might be terrified, but they ran right across.

And there is the only proof that I was actually on this vacation. 
We had an awesome time at Grandma and Grandpa's and Mack enjoyed his guilt free studying the week before Board exams.  The kids have already been asking when we can go back.  Since it is a twelve hour drive (with kids) I am thinking that it is going to be a while.
I guess this means no more snarky posts about Carlsbad, what a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment