Friday, March 23, 2012

Just Try It?

The Giggler:
The Adventurer:

The Observer:

We had lunch at the park again with Mack today (yep, it's Friday again). I took these three snapshots to remember my kids at this age. This pretty much sums up how each of them approach any new situation.

Brisbane: Smiles and laughs. He is a big flirt and knows that he. is. so. cute.
Jessenia: "Push me faster!" She isn't afraid of nothing or nobody. She goes full speed ahead. If you need one of the kids to try something new. She is the one to ask. For. Sure.

Reese: He will NOT get on those swings. He is definately my shy little boy. Sweet as can be. And even more shy. I love him for it. It reminds me of me when I was a little girl. And also how I feel most of the time as an adult. We are 'fraidy-cats together.

No comments:

Post a Comment