Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fort

Last week, before Grandma and Grandpa came, I decided to try my hand at some fort building. It wasn't planned and it just kind of happened. We built forts as kids and so I wanted to test out my skills twenty years later. I have to admit it wasn't my best work, but the kids liked it.



This isn't the best picture we had of all of us in the fort (notice Reese not smiling) but it had Zippy in it. And since this is her blog and she hasn't made an appearance in a while, I wanted to include it.

I asked the kids if they wanted to sleep in the fort. Which of course, they did. It didn't last though because they couldn't get settled and Jessenia's part fell in on her. (It was bring held up by a yard stick and so it wasn't entirely her fault.) Better luck next time, I suppose.

I also have to brag that Mack declared my Mom of the Year because of how much fun we had with our fort. I think he is biased and his standard is pretty low but I will take it none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment