Monday, August 27, 2012

Cool Spell

A few weeks ago we had a downright cold spell.  It rained almost every night (monsoon season) and so the mornings were a lot cooler.  I almost got out the coats and gloves...not!  But it was still nice and we enjoyed spending a lot more time outside.
One of those days I took the kids to the park to play.  It is so much nicer going to the park now that Brisbane is completely mobile and pretty secure on the equipment (not that I don't still have heartattacks anytime he gets near the edge).  Brisbane even enjoys going down the slides (thanks, Grandma)!
 On this day, Brisbane spent most of his time in the sand.  (There should be a law against cigarette butts at the park...yuck!)
 All smiles!
Reese modeling for me on the slide.  I actually think he was about the fall and caught himself for the photo.  Thanks Bud!
There was another little boy and girl that showed up just before we were heading home for lunch.  The mother commented to me about what a lovely day it was.  It was 90 degrees people.  And here we are discussing the 'lovely' weather.  Pathetic.  Totally Pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment