Monday, August 13, 2012

All Girls (and Boys) Are Princesses

Jessenia got a Princess Dress Up set for her birthday.  We have played with it a couple of times but on this particular day, Reese joined in the fun for a pretend 'tea party'.  Jessenia wanted to be Snow White, Reese wanted to be Cinderella, and I wore Belle's crown.  We enjoyed our pretend 'punch' and cake immensely.
The kids are getting so much better at imaginative play. I love hearing them pretending. Jessenia is particularly good at it but occassionally Reese will surprise me with a moment of brilliance. I love my kids and their cute little personalities.
 Notice the fetching shoes, I think they really complete the ensemble.
 Reese refused to wear his crown, which is a downright shame.  I actually think the dress doesn't look too bad on him...good color...brings out his eyes.
My two lovely little princesses. 
We also have been really enjoying playing the game Pretty Pretty Princess.  I am going to have to get a picture of Brisbane in the earrings.  It is tough to decide which boy looks better in all the jewelry...it is a close tie between the three of them.

2 comments:

  1. Reese does look quite dashing in that beautiful dress. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buah-ha-ha-ha-ha... LOVE the pics of your pretty, pretty princesses (plural)!

    ReplyDelete