Thursday, May 24, 2012

Glowing Children

My father works for a company that disposes of and contains nuclear waste.  When I was a young girl we claimed that he had a 'glowing personality' due to all of his exposure to radiation. 
His grandchildren also have 'glowing personalities' but for far different reasons.  They are just cute like that.
While my mother was here we decided to bust out some glow sticks for the Family Home Evening activity.  We thought it would last a few minutes and be moderately entertaining for the kids.  But boy were we wrong.
 An hour later, when Mack came home, we were all still cracking up from the kids' silly stunts in the dark.
The pictures are pretty terrible because it was dark and my camera is not so great.  But I promise, they were having a blast!

1 comment: