Friday, June 28, 2013

Easter Pictures

I am by no means a professional photographer (which anyone glancing at this blog could have guessed).  I have never taken a photgraphy class and have never even touched photo editing software.  But I like to try.  I like looking at photography and dreaming that someday I can do it too.  And someday maybe I can.
But here is my attempt at Easter pictures with the kids swanky outfits (with my snarky comments mixed in).
 I made Reese and Brisbane bowties this year.  There are of course things that I would have done differently, but they turned out well and the boys are SO CUTE in them!
 Reese got tortured with the most pictures because he was ready first.  It was hard to choose the ones I liked best.
 Jessenia is gorgeous so it wasn't hard to make her look too cute for words.
 Love these two together. 
 Best Friends Forever.
 I don't know why this isn't hanging in my house.  Oh, yes I do.  Because I don't have a single picture of my children hanging in my house.  I'll add this one to the list of Pictures That I Need to Print and Hang in My House.
And here is an outtake.  If my kids were mini recording artists and had some artsy fartsy album cover, this would be it. I mean look at the serious looks on each of their faces.  What they are really saying is, "Mom, we have never been so eager to go to Sacrament Meeting, can you stop taking pictures?"

No comments:

Post a Comment