Friday, June 7, 2013

Stink Eye

If we are going to talk sheer adorableness, my kids are right up there.  And if you don't have kids and wonder what people with three kids do during breakfast, here is a little breakdown for you.
I was giving Brisbane my best Stink Eye one morning and told him to give it right back.
 Not bad for a first attempt, eh?  Maybe a little more, "I am going to eat you", than actual Stink Eye, but the kids only two.
 "You mean a little less teeth, Mom?  How's this?"
 "Why are you laughing at me!?  Laughing is not allowed!"
Then I turned to Reese and asked him to give me his best Stink Eye.
 WOAH!  WOW!  If looks could kill, that's it.  Reese holds the award for Hands Down Best Stink Eye in the Family.  It's pretty aggressive.  I love it.
 Not to be shown up, Brisbane gave it another attempt.
"Ah, Mom.  I can't beat Reese.  So I am just going to charm the world with my smile."
Charm away good buddy, charm away.
And that is breakfast at our house.

P.S.  Jessenia was trailing behind these two in the Stink Eye department for a long time.  She wasn't in on the initial pretest and first lesson that the boys got.  But now she does an incredible Stink Eye that includes sticking her tongue out at you as if you are the most disgusting thing she has ever seen.  It's pretty cute... I mean....Stinky!

No comments:

Post a Comment