Friday, June 28, 2013

I is for Ice

There will come a day when I upload pictures from my camera to blog and don't think, "Really?!  I haven't blogged about THAT yet!?"  Ok.  That might not actually be true.  Because let's face it, that will probably never happen.  But this post is appropriate anyway since the forecast tomorrow is 119 degrees in Glendale, AZ.  Why oh why oh why!
Back when we were still doing a letter a week (I gave it up to focus on letter sounds and other Kindergarten prep with Reese), we were talking about I.  I was for intersection and ICE.  So I gave the kids a big bowl of ice and let them go to town on the pavement outside.  My vision was something like chalk drawing but I basically just let them do whatever they want (pretty standard around here).
 Brisbane wanted the whole thing for himself, naturally.
 I may have gently nudged Reese in the direction of creating an I from the ice.
 Now Brisbane doesn't seem a fan of the cold.  Jessenia isn't looking like she is loving it too much either.
But when all your Mom will give you to play with is a bowl of ice, you just have to dive right in!

No comments:

Post a Comment