Friday, March 29, 2013

Ice Cream Truck


We live on a street with houses only on one side, so the ice cream truck doesn't come by too often.  I think he doesn't feel it is worth his time.  This works out fine for us because we don't really need more ice cream in our lives.  But one day we were cleaning the garage with Reese and Jessenia, while Brisbane was sleeping, and decided to let Reese and Jessenia in on the ice cream truck secret.  I think before this they just assumed that there was a nice man driving a truck around in the neighborhood that makes people happy with music. 
We let them choose the ice cream they wanted and not surprisingly they unknowingly chose the ice cream with bubble gum eyes.

 Jessenia admiring her Tweety Bird ice cream.
 Reese contemplating getting the ice cream eyes out of his Ninja Turtle.
About thirty seconds after these smiles I made Jessenia cry uncontrollably.  Apparently when I asked if I could have a taste of hers and she said yes, it didn't mean that I could have a bite.  One lick was all she was allowing.  Oops.  We did recover however and I think they are excited for their next ice cream man adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment