Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chalkin' It Up

To end our Valentine's Day, we went out on the driveway to draw with chalk while we waited for Daddy to come home.
 Jessenia always enjoys drawing with chalk the most (or maybe she just has the longest attention span).  She also always gets the messiest.
 I love it when they are all drawing together.  This moment doesn't last long.  I don't remember, but would bet money that Jessenia called for me to get Brisbane less than ten seconds later.
 I started by drawing a sun, and so naturally the kids followed suit.  This is Reese laying next to his sun.  It's pretty good, I think.  You can see he tried to give his glasses, just like mine.
 I drew a hopscotch board and tried to teach Reese some basic hopscotch technique.  He tried.  It was adorable.
And then when they got tired of drawing, they just went and sat on the curb to wait for Dad.  All men should be so lucky to have a wife and kids waiting for them with baited breath when they walk through the door (or pull up in their car). 

No comments:

Post a Comment