Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Attack of the Slime Children

To answer all of your questions:  Yes, I know I haven't blogged in a month.  And yes, I am totally embarassed about it.  February has not been my month.  Mack has been out of town doing a rotation and it has just been insane around here.  But I will try to catch up on some of the fun things we did.
 One week we made slime.  It was supposed to glow in the dark, but no dice.
 The kids really liked it anyway.
And I really liked it becuase it was way less messy than Play-Doh.

I think the goal was to stretch their ball of slime as long as they could.  Reese appears to be winning.
But Jessenia doesn't care. 
They played with that goo for well over an hour.  They broke it apart into little pieces and pretended they were cars and people.  It was pretty adorable.  Looking at these pictures makes me think we need to try it again next month...and this time put in more glow in the dark paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment