Thursday, February 21, 2013

Brisbane's Latest Escapades

Look at me, blogging two days in a row.
Brisbane is keeping us on our toes these day.  And when I use 'us' I mean that he literally is a two person job.  In Sacrament meeting he is clearly a three person job because the two of us have not quite figured out how to keep him under control.  Since Mack is out of town, this one person is having a hard time keeping up with the Brisanator!  Plus he has become a bit clingy.  Which means most tasks I accomplish during the day can be done with an almost two year old clinging to my legs, being held in my arms, sitting down with him on my lap, or looking over my shoulder as he destroys something I cleaned up just two minutes earlier.
 But he is also oh-so-sweet.  The above book is Richard Scarry's Cars & Trucks & Things that Go.  Grandma gave it to him to torture his parents with making us read all of the words on every page.  For a solid two weeks, Brisbane was obsessed with the book.  He carried it everywhere, and this was often how I would find him. One day I even found him laying on his belly on Jessenia's bed, turning the pages.  I wish I had gotten to my camera fast enough!


 
 Brisbane found the water color paints one day and so I let him have a go.
 He is the one that started painting on his face, but he did get a little help with the mustache.  I think it's a good look for him.  He appears less sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment