Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Teeth

I went to the dentist on Monday, child free.  Well the dentist isn't necessarily child free, but Mack watched the kids so I was child free.  As I was leaving Reese asked me where I was going.  It is rare that I go anywhere on my own that is not the grocery store so it was a bit of a fascination.  I told him that I was going to the dentist.  He asked me "why?"  (of course!)  I told him he knew why, since he went to the dentist less than a month ago.  "Oh yeah!  To get new teeth!"  Ummm....I didn't go back when the kids got their teeth cleaned so I had to be sure, "Did you get new teeth at the dentist?"  {mischevious grin} "noooooo......".  
O hope the poor kid doesn't think you get a new set of pearly whites every six onths...he needs to take care of those suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment