Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Twin Trouble Making

The day that shall forever be known as "That Time Della Opened the Marker".
I was at the computer working on meal plans or budgets or something.  I am sure I wasn't mindlessly perusing blogs or Pinterest.  I was definitely doing something productive.  I turned around to find Della sucking on the tip of a blue Crayola marker. 
First Three Thoughts:
1.  AHH!  She is wearing a light color!  Machine Washable.  Whew!
2.  AHH!  It's in her mouth!  She is ingesting it!  Non-Toxic. Whew!
3.  I've gotta get my camera!  Must take marker away first
 Della followed.  Wanting her marker back.
 She was not happy about it.  I ended up giving her a binky to try to stop her from putting other things in her mouth and turning them blue.
 She was not pacified.  She wanted that dang marker back!
Miriam was definitely co-conspirator.  She only has a little bit of blue on her.  But that is just because Della can walk and she couldn't.  So Della grabbed.  Ran.  And bullied her way into keeping the marker.
Life with twins is nothing if not... busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment