Friday, May 31, 2013

My Readership

In the past month, I have had several family members and friends comment on the absence of my blogging.  I don't know what I was thinking starting a blog with three small children running around.  Initially I started the blog to record my own thoughts and feelings about this crazy time in our lives.  But I have recently learned that people actually find what I write entertaining.  A few examples:
1.  My sister has informed me that she has a friend at Ohio State who reads my blog.  This friend has also referred her mother to my blog.  I am impressed that people who don't even know me are suggesting my blog to other people who don't even know me.  That's kind of like being famous, right?
2.  I was out of town last weekend and was mercilessly harassed by some very well intentioned friends of mine about needing to blog about every moment of the festivities.  I had no idea that my thoughts on the matter would be so highly sought.
So here I am with all this added pressure of not just recording my own thoughts but trying to be entertaining in the process. 
To all of you who still read, thanks for hanging around through the slow months.  And be sure to tell your friends.  Because if there is one thing that makes me like people, it is when they think I am funny and then go and tell other people how funny I am.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment