Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pretty Pretty Princess

Let's start off this post by saying that Mack is going to be thrilled when he sees these pictures.  I think this particular game of Pretty Pretty Princess was played in October but this is not the first or last time that this scene has played out at our house. 
When I was a little girl my sister, Melanie, and I used to play Pretty Pretty Princess with my dad.  Because let's face it, there is nothing more hilarious to young girls than their Dad in earrings.  So I am (with wicked glee) passing this tradition on to my own daughter and husband.  It is a bit strange however, that Reese enjoys the game more than any of them.

 Brisbane was my partner for the round.  He looks good in that crown (the only piece of jewelry that he would keep on). 
 Hey there, Sweetheart.  Lookin Good.
 Reese won this night's game.  Look at that cute little Prince.
Jessenia doesn't win too often, but she sure has a good time.  She is our family Princess, make no mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment